Saturday 2 March 2013

Survey sites

I use many survey sites to make a few extra pounds and thought I would make a list of them here. It is possible to make £100+ per month survey sites. I would really appreciate it if you use my referral links as many sites offer a small reward for referrals and every penny helps! 
More sites and details to come.

They are a great way to earn a little extra while you are watching tv. There are many website that offer surveys, not all of which are legitimate.  Here are some of my favourites:
1. Yougov Several surveys a week are emailed to you, one of my favourites as you are never disqualified. 
2. Swagbucks - Earn from searching the web, surveys, watching videos, playing games and more.
3. Rewarded opinions Email surveys. Please enter Referral code: 2011841899.
4.Inboxpounds - Earn from receiving 1-3 emails per day and clicking, surveys and the odd video.
5.Viewsbank - Polls, surveys, mystery shopping and more
6.Vivatic -Polls, surveys and tasks
7.Gift hunter Club  - Surveys, offers and videos. 


These sites pay by either paypal, cheque or amazon vouchers (great for saving for textbooks).

I have a spreadsheet with all my sites listed, and I edit it every time I earn, then when I cash out so I know what I'm expecting and when it should arrive. My February total added to my accounts was £108.39!

There are other sites which are email referral only, if you drop me an email on lucyjmorgan@live.com I can send you some more referrals.

There is also mystery shopping, which is great fun. Send me an email or leave a comment with your email for a referral link to my favourite site.

Also Website reviewing, I have recently joined WhatUsersDo and have earnt £16 so far, for reviewing websites, you have to have a microphone and you speak your thoughts while going throuh the website and searching for certain things. The tasks pay £8 each and take around 20min, so great pay per hour! If anyone is interested in joining here is my referral link.  http://whatusersdo.com/panel/?referrer=2624066

No comments:

Post a Comment